- Fill out the online application found here.
- As part of your application, a proof of funds (bank statement) is required on your behalf or from your sponsor (You can also do a combination of both) scanned and attached to the application.
- This bank statement must prove the money for school expenses and cost of living. An I-20 for one year (2 semesters of study and 1 semester of vacation) so the amount shown should be $ 8,800 + $ 1,000 for each dependent coming with you.
- A scanned copy of the passport attached to the application (photo and photo page) is also required.
- Pay the $ 85 fee at the end of the application to prepare and ship your I-20 packet, or $ 35 if you would like to pick up your packet.
- Upon receipt of your I-20, you must register your I-20 with the United States Government by paying the $ 350 I-901 fee, fill out the online form at fmjfee.com.
- Complete the application for a student visa (DS-160) by paying the $ 160 fee at https://ceac.state.gov/genniv/ and schedule an interview with the American Embassy/Consulate.
Steps to get a student visa and to enroll at PACE are the following:
Please note that you will need all your original documents, so please wait until you have them before you schedule the appointment.